Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sketch from my other GDS class.

Ok. so I'm not sure if this counts or not... if not, I'll come up with something else. I drew this truck as a mock-up for a website's home page.


The entire home page of this mock-up would be a color image of a mixer truck, the bread and butter of any redi-mix company.
Conceptually, each tile in the picture would be a hyperlink opening the site to page one. Also, code would provide that when a tile is hovered over with a mouse, it would demonstrate it's click-ability by some type of action such as the tile would glow or maybe transform to an image of something to do with a concrete company ( who the site is being made for )...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your critique. I welcome any and all comments. I will respect both good and bad, but please... let's all be nice ;-)